This probably won't be a series, alliteration is just fun.
Anyway, I know I haven't updated on my weight lately. There's a simple reason for this. I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half. I hopped on the scale this morning, and the news isn't too bad--I've only gained 2 pounds. Well, that's not too important, so let's move on.
I just applied for a passport today. I know, exciting, huh? I had to wait behind one other person, and by the time my application was in, three other people had walked in, so I guess I caught them just as it started to get busy. That took a fair chunk of money, since I'm somewhat impatient and went with expedited, and they had to take my picture there--and since my glasses are a little bent, there was almost no way to get away with wearing them in the picture.
In other news, my dad came up yesterday, so we got to talk for a couple hours after church. He's going to help me out when it comes time to do support letters, getting me his brothers' addresses and saying he'd cover a decent amount of the trip--he didn't say how much, but that doesn't matter. The latter was good news, since I don't really know of many people I can send support letters to. Oh well, God will provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment