Okay, first, I realize that I've neglected to update my weight. Sorry. I lost 5 pounds in the week leading up to Wednesday, even though I didn't work out on Thursday or Friday, and ordered a pizza on Friday. Whatever.
Anyway, on to the main body of this post. Last night, I went to see Gungor in Des Moines. It was great. It was easy to tell that the band (especially Michael and Lisa Gungor) love what they're doing. When songs about double in length due to jam-out sessions, and those two are dancing around the stage, it's magic. Of course, they played what is just about my favorite song ever, as well as my favorite song from the Beautiful Things album, though that one was played as the final encore. Definitely worth the money if you can make it to another stop on this tour, or another tour in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment