17 December 2009

My life according to the Beatles

I'm actually following a fad. I almost never do that. Whatever.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: the Beatles

Are you a male or a female?
This Boy

Describe yourself:
Tell Me What You See

How do you feel?
I'm So Tired

Describe where you currently live:
The Fool On The Hill

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Across The Universe

Your favorite form of transportation is:
Old Brown Shoe

Your best friend is:
Some Other Guy

You and your best friends are:
Something

What's the weather like?
Here Comes The Sun

Favorite time of day:
Good Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
In My Life

What is life to you?
A Beginning

Your relationship:
I've Just Seen A Face

Your fear:
Blackbird

What is the best advice you have to give?
Slow Down

Thought for the Day:
Christmas Time (Is Here Again)

How I would like to die:
When I'm Sixty-Four

My soul's present condition:
Getting Better

My motto:
I Will

No comments:

Post a Comment