06 October 2009

Utility issues.....

So, here's an update on the issue mentioned in this post: They responded to my email telling me I had to call a phone number to get the utilities switched to my name. Today, I called the number, and was promptly told I needed to either:
1. Go in and fill out a form (the previous post on this topic tells you the result of that option)
2. Have the form faxed to me (won't work, I don't have a fax machine)
3. Fill out the online form (I went with this one)

So, I filled out the form, we'll see what actually happens now. If I did go with option #1, however, my shirt would be ironic..... The "It's all good" shirt doesn't fit with a good tie-strangling. My "You say PSYCHO like it's a bad thing" or "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it" shirts would work better.

Someone saved my life tonight, sugar bear.
You almost had your hooks in me, didn't you dear?
Altar-bound, hypnotized
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear.
You're a butterfly,
And butterflies are free to fly,
Fly away,
High away,
Bye bye.


GET OUT OF MY HEAD, ELTON JOHN!! I DON'T LIKE YOU! Seriously, can anybody help me with this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment