Today, I got a coupon to get a haircut for $11, so I figured I should take it. I put on a nice polo shirt and headed out, intending to apply at a few places on the way back. My hair is now shorter than it has been since 2001--when I shaved my head.
Of course, since I was looking nearly my best, everywhere I went to apply simply told me, "Applications are online." Dang. Oh well, I still look good, if a little weird--at least to me.
For $11, the haircut experience was pretty good. There were about 10 TVs in the place, all showing ESPN. One was even close enough so I could read the words on the screen without my glasses (without my glasses, I can't tell if I have fingernails when I hold my hand at arm's length).
Anyway, I should get back to my place, and get ready for Friday Football. I missed that over the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment