The title of this post is something that popped into my head one day during high school, and was basically my outlook on life at the time. Not all that much has changed since in this regard. I still want people to think that I don't care what they think, even though I do. I've even blatantly lied and said "I don't care what _____ thinks."
The reason I bring this up is that my roommate and I were talking last night about this very thing--how I think other people see me. I responded with a simple "I don't know" and looking at my feet. That's obviously a lie, since I hear what people think about me a fair bit, so me not knowing would take a lot of ignoring people. So I'm going to put a quick little description of how I think people see me, and you can see if that all matches up with your view.
Anti-social (to a point), servant-hearted, quiet, sweats a lot, cries a lot, a bit of a hugger, quite likely crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment