27 April 2011

Ames Anthem

Looking ahead to the Ames Anthem--which is in less than 48 hours, and you should be there if you can--I've got a few thoughts.


  • It's going to be weird being at an Anthem and not knowing all the songs
  • I get to ride down and back with a giraffe--which should be awesome
  • The Ames tech/worship crew is a little lazy, because:
    • They've got their own building, so setup should be "quick"
    • They're not having Salt this same week
    • They don't have an awesome arts/music/poetry/battle of the bands night the next day
    • This is their last event of the year--they didn't fit Anthem in with a month left in the semester
  • A church event where I can sit anywhere I want, with anyone I want? Yes, please.
Anyway, I'm sleepy, and I've got class in the morning. Nighty night.

2 comments:

  1. Lazy??? Not sure that was the word you were looking for there...

    Excited to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only joking. I know they do a lot there.

    ReplyDelete