19 January 2012

Victorious

If you don't remember yesterday's post (or chose to skip it to avoid the bad language), here's a reminder. I had to drop my Spanish class and sign up for a lower one due to getting a bad grade in the fall. After my first class this morning, I went to the Spanish building to get things straightened out. I waited in a line, and the person in front of me dropped out of a section that fit my schedule perfectly. I then had to go to my advisor and get him to sign the form. I did so, and took it to the registrar. After waiting in another line, it turns out that the Spanish department gave me the wrong form. I needed the add/drop form, but they only gave me the add form--which apparently makes a huge difference. So I got the right form, headed back to my advisor, had him sign that, and went back to the Spanish building, then back to the registrar. After waiting at the registrar's for a second time, I got the changes made. I emerged into the sunlight, victorious--and tired. I went back to the Spanish building to check email and found out that I had been running around for an hour--during which I had climbed 8 flights of stairs and walked 1.4 miles. And now I'm getting an image of myself as Mr. Bean.

Anyway, now I've gotten caught up on the homework for my new class, so life should be less crazy from now on, right? Right?! Please tell me it'll be less crazy. Otherwise I may have to spend a while weeping in the fetal position under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment