02 September 2010

Home from Job Interview

As I've mentioned in the last two posts, I had a job interview at Hy-Vee today. Following my normal pattern, I was 20 minutes early, so I had to wait. It didn't last very long, but I think it went well. I'll find out Monday.

The big story was getting home. While I was having the interview, a couple people from the IC TSC walked by. After my interview was over, I went over to the register they were going through. We talked for a little bit, and left the store. We were going to go our separate ways, but it was pouring rain. Unfortunately, they filled up the cab of the orange pickup they had taken, so I had to ride in the bed--complete with white camper top. After a few seconds, I got a call. They needed directions to my place. So there I was, riding in the back of a pickup, giving directions via cell phone. How do I find myself in these kinds of situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment